The Job- Collect trash and recycling door to door within a local apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor/dumpster onsite without making a mess or making a lot of noise. It’s really that simple! We are looking for dependable, ethical, honest, hardworking worker who wants to earn money. You are responsible for the nightly/daily collection of trash/recycling at an apartment or condo community. The trash is taken from the resident’s doorstep, occasionally curbside to the on-site community trash containment.
No experience necessary! We have paid training!
Schedule- Most site schedules begin at 8pm to when the job is completed. Sundays and various weekends.
Pay- Pay will differ by location. Pay will be discussed during interviews.
- Immediate start date with paid, hands-on training
- GREAT SALARY!!!
- PT Evening work starting at 8:00 pm, Enjoy Friday & Saturday off MOST positions
- Freedom to work independently
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors, occasionally indoors.
- Vehicle Reimbursement!
- Bonuses!!! Referral program!!!
- Paid Holiday’s
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
- Open bed pick-up truck you are willing to put trash bags in
- Current auto insurance in your name, for this vehicle
- Must have a cell phone (Smart Phone) to use and download applications
- You will need to stand on your feet for more than 2 hours
- Be able to climb stair; 3-4 story apartment buildings
- Ability to lift and transport up to 25-50 pounds. You will be using hands & arms repetitively.
- Ability to work and drive-in all-weather conditions
- Current driver’s license
- Offer of employment is contingent upon a pre-employment screening
Please fill out the form below: